Menu
AntoniJ1975
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bill dates query...

hello,

I have noticed a discrepancy in the "payment due" bill dates when paying online. For example this month when I view my bill PDF it says the due date is "13th February (Monday)". Yet the due date on the "overview" tab says "12th February (Sunday)". This has confused me as I do not know which one is correct. Is this normal?, which one is correct?...

Thanks,

Antoni.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill dates query...

Hi Antoni
Thanks for getting in touch with us about the bill date query Smiley Happy

The online statement would normally tally with the due date unless the due date was originally scheduled to fall on a non-banking day. Direct Debits do not process on Sundays so the correct date would have been the 13th for you.

My apologies the online bill overview date did not correctly reflect the right date for you. If you need any further support on DD's then check out the link above. Our awesomely revamped Help site articles I've linked there for you have loads of DD support and information for you that may help you out going forwards.

I hope this has cleared this up for you and if you need anything else from us feel free to give us a shout Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda