Menu
Ozzycrock
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bill Query

Can anyone tell me why I have been charged for the full package that I ordered and which should have been installed on the 17th JANUARY, but I have been informed that my phone is not being installed unitl 3rd March?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill Query

Hi Ozzycrock, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear we've not been able to fully install you. 

When your services are installed and go live, billing will start from that point. 

If you have TV and / or Broadband then these would still be billed even though the phone line isn't installed. What will happen is the Work Order will be split. This is to allow the phone to remain pending installation. 

Have you spoken to the team about why we were unable to install the phone for you? 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Ozzycrock
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill Query

Thank you for your reply, although as a result of my ringing I have now been given a credit. 

I have been told that they have. To instal new cables to my property as the o,d ones were no longer working. I am surprised that it takes from the 17th January until the 3rd March for them to do this. 

Kath_F wrote:

Hi Ozzycrock, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear we've not been able to fully install you. 

When your services are installed and go live, billing will start from that point. 

If you have TV and / or Broadband then these would still be billed even though the phone line isn't installed. What will happen is the Work Order will be split. This is to allow the phone to remain pending installation. 

Have you spoken to the team about why we were unable to install the phone for you? 

Let us know.

Thanks,

0 Kudos