Menu
jadeepriestley
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bill/Cancellation

Hi, I am looking for some help regards my virgin bill/cancellation. I have only just recently left my apartment and moved in with my mum and dad who are also with Virgin, this is due to ill health. I have been asked to pay aprox £120 cancellation fee but to being off work with ill health this has left me financially vulnerable. I do not need any services transferred to my parents address as they are already on the full house package, i am therefore asking for some flexibility regards this cancellation fee. I look forward to corresponding with you. Jade Priestley.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Bill/Cancellation

jadeepriestley wrote:
Hi, I am looking for some help regards my virgin bill/cancellation. I have only just recently left my apartment and moved in with my mum and dad who are also with Virgin, this is due to ill health. I have been asked to pay aprox £120 cancellation fee but to being off work with ill health this has left me financially vulnerable. I do not need any services transferred to my parents address as they are already on the full house package, i am therefore asking for some flexibility regards this cancellation fee. I look forward to corresponding with you. Jade Priestley.

You'll need to call billing for this as forum staff have no access to your account and are unable to do anything to help you, i wish you luck in your attempt to get this waived but sadly at the end of the day VM are legally entitled to just enforce the contract terms, hopefully you'll get a sympathetic worker who can actually help, if not, be prepared for the worst Smiley Sad

0 Kudos

All Replies
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Bill/Cancellation

jadeepriestley wrote:

You'll need to call billing for this as forum staff have no access to your account and are unable to do anything to help you, i wish you luck in your attempt to get this waived but sadly at the end of the day VM are legally entitled to just enforce the contract terms, hopefully you'll get a sympathetic worker who can actually help, if not, be prepared for the worst Smiley Sad

0 Kudos