Menu
Steve101_
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Best time to start package and Set bill date?

Hello,

So i will be moving into a new house on the 26th of this month, and i was wondering when the best time to start my Virgin broadband only package would be to be able to have it all set up and ready on the 26th?

Along with this even though i may not start the package on the 26th is there anyway to set my bill date to have future bills come out of my bank on that date?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Best time to start package and Set bill date?

Hi Steve101_, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community and even better to hear you're taking us to your new home Smiley Happy 

Whenever you are moving home it's always best to let us know as soon as possible as installation dates do go pretty quickly. As it's only 10 days now, I would call us now to get things moving. 

You can set up the Direct Debit to come out on the 26th of the month, just let the team know when they create your account Smiley Happy

Come back and let us know how you get on and good luck with the move. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Best time to start package and Set bill date?

Hi Steve101_, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community and even better to hear you're taking us to your new home Smiley Happy 

Whenever you are moving home it's always best to let us know as soon as possible as installation dates do go pretty quickly. As it's only 10 days now, I would call us now to get things moving. 

You can set up the Direct Debit to come out on the 26th of the month, just let the team know when they create your account Smiley Happy

Come back and let us know how you get on and good luck with the move. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out