Menu
Speckyspeck
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Bereavement Issue

Appaling service from Virgin mobile, as mother passed away suddenly, after ordering a new mobile phone 2 weeks before her passing. Have sent copy of death certificate and letter no reply from Virgin mobile in August. I have now been chasing them for someone to help us, and to date still not resolved.

COME ON VIRGIN HAVE SOME COMPASSION AT A REALLY STRESSFUL AND EXTREMELY SAD  TIME IN OUR LIVES. 

YOU ARE A DISGRACE

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bereavement Issue

Hi Speckyspeck

I am very sorry to hear about your mum and my sincerest condolences on your loss. I sincerely apologise that you have had issues trying to resolve this with our Virgin Mobile teams since August.

I would like to support you in this in whatever way I can.

For me to do so, I will need to send a private message to you that you can find in the purple envelope up by your forum name.

If you could get back in touch with me on this, that would be lovely.

Kind regards and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Speckyspeck
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

UK CALL CENTRE

I have  been requested by Mark and Nick on Wednesday and Thursday to call 789 to discuss an ongoing complaint . The messages requesting us to call from Mark and  Nick were left on my daughters mobile phone. Admitally, I am the account holder for my daughters phone however this phone number has not been reffered to during any part of our complaint which I have dealt with soley from my own mobile phone.

For the past two days I have attepted to call 789, on numerous occasions and after 18 calls today of which every call has been routed to the Philippines, I still have been unable to speak to someone in the  Complaints Department in the UK Call Centre.

Despite the operators  in the Phillipines, on 7 occasions assuring me  they could re direct my call to the UK surprisingly every attempt failed, and it wasnt until my ninth call the operator admitted they are unable to transfer calls to the UK.

Our final attempt today  was to call Virgin Media, on 150 hoping they could put me through to the complaints department in the UK, However even they could not transfer the call or give me a  direct number for me to call.

Does anyone have a direct dial number to  the the UK Complaint Department?

As it is impossible to speak to anyone, to resolve this complaint and finally have closure .

Very Frustrating and well over an hour of time wasted, throughout the day.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: UK CALL CENTRE

you have an offer of help from one of the team here - have you taken them up on that?

Tony
0 Kudos
Speckyspeck
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Please can you explain your comment, as this has absolutely nothing to do with trying to get through to 789, to talk to a Uk operator?

If we could get through to someone at the UK complaints Department we may be able to resolve our previous complaint, which you maybe indicating towards?

However, As stated  before, we cannot get through to the UK Call centre, despite signifcant effort on our behalf!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

my comment referred to the offer of help from one of the VM people here - that may be your best option to 'speaking' to someone in the UK - VM use offshore and UK call centres as you know but choice of which you speak to is not given - its somewhat of a lottery

not 100% sure how it works on the mobile area but on BB the best time to call is just after 8am - that has a high success rate in getting your call routed to the UK 

Tony
0 Kudos
Speckyspeck
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I can't believe that working for Virginmedia, you are stating your system  is  a lottery ! But I agree with your comment-  the system is  shambolic.

I dont understand your comment below, and please what is BB ?

"not 100% sure how it works on the mobile area but on BB the best time to call is just after 8am"

Please explain, or perhaps an even better idea is you could ask  Nick or Mark from the complaint department to  call us if you could track them down of course in your company , as we have not had any luck.

It's worse than looking for a needle in a haystack !!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

in order

i dont work for VM - i am a user just like you - i post here to help where possible so my comments are as a user looking on from the outside

BB - broadband

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Speckyspeck

My apologies about the confusion regarding the call backs from our teams. I'm looking into this for you as I know we had resolved this issue between us a few weeks back.

The confusion on this board too is that your issue was a mobile one and this board is account cable so apologies too the users supporting you that were trying to help for any confusion in your responses.

I'll pm you back on the other thread we have running.

Thanks again and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos