Menu
clord
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bereavement Account Closure query

My mother died before Christmas and I just want to get through to someone to close her account

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My mother died before Christmas and I just want to get through to someone to close her account

Some info here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/What-to-do-if-a-Virgin-Media-account...

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My mother died before Christmas and I just want to get through to someone to close her account

Hi clord,

I'm so sorry to hear of your mother's passing, please accept our condolences. 

If you want to close your mother’s account, then our Customer Relations Team will handle this for you. Don’t worry about having a bill or account number, as long as you know the phone number and address, the account can be found and sorted out for you. To get in touch with our Customer Relations department, please call in on 150 option 4 and then option 5 (Free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone) and take the option 1, enter your mother's telephone number, then take option 4, then option 5.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with. 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos