Menu
GrumpyCustomer
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Being ripped off with cross connection phone charges despite not having a landline

Really could do with some help. I don't have a voice at the moment. Twitter told me to speak to customer service who told me to speak to the Tech team. I went back to Twitter  and they told me to post on here Smiley Sad

I've been charged for my phone calls on my account for the past few months even though I didn't even ask to have a phone line in my package. I did not make any of these calls. The value is over £50 and of course continuing to climb because calls are still being made.

I've been told a technician needs to come out. I'm really jaded because I don't have time to deal with this, and I'm not home much anyhow.  Please can someone help me beyond passing me to someone else?

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Being ripped off with cross connection phone charges despite not having a landline

It's fairly simple. You will have to make time for a technician to visit your house to repair the fault on your landline
0 Kudos
GrumpyCustomer
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Being ripped off with cross connection phone charges despite not having a landline

Why should I have to do that when the charges started without an "engineer" coming out in the first place?  This problem didn't start from the beginning of the service. I'm sending a formal complaint instead though. 

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

GrumpyCustomer wrote:

Why should I have to do that when the charges started without an "engineer" coming out in the first place?  This problem didn't start from the beginning of the service. I'm sending a formal complaint instead though. 

So at some point in time a fault happened. That will need to be investigated and sorted. I suspect that the result of your complaint will be an offer to investigate the problem which will take you back to where you are now.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!