Menu
Danyrvn
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Being charged for paper bill.

Good morning,

I'm trying to find out how I can fix this erorr that I'm being charged for paper bills, even though I've selected and it confirms that it's been set on paperless. After reading a couple of questions here, I understood that getting tech support on the forum seems like a better ideea than calling by phone.
Second... I would like get another opinion, if anyone has been in this situation. I registered for my internet on the 1st, but on several ocassions upon getting visits from the tech support my internet was installed(barely) on the 8th, I've been promised that my billing date will only start when I'll be activating my internet. After being stooded up(was waiting the entire day by the door after an over night shift) I had to wait another couple of days for a visit. I've been promised that I will get a "compensation", to be honest I just wanted to report the guys who stood me up so it doesn't happen to anyone else once again, and just pay my internet when I actually start using it. Also I opted for the 100mb internet, but it's not going more that 50mb. Internet is good I'm not complaining, but I would have love to get what I've been promised. Smiley Happy
Thank you kindly, sorry for the long read. Have a nice day !
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Being charged for paper bill.

HI Danyrvn

Welcome to the community and thanks for popping by with your paper bill query.

I have checked and can see that currently this doesn't show as paperless billing with us?

If you could log into your My Virgin Media account and select My Profile then scroll down can you see if your profile shows this?

If your My Virgin Media account shows as paperless billing, as per the screengrab above, then in order to get this sorted if you could get in touch with us here to let us know and we can raise an IT request for you.

I can also see that the recabling work has not yet completed so for us to rebook this in with you, you can either:

• Speak to our teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111
  • Chat to the teams via Webchat
  • Drop a private message to me in response to the one I am sending next, and we can rebook that for you

You can find the pm in the next to your forum name.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Being charged for paper bill.

Hey Danyrvn

Thanks for dropping back to me with your PM Smiley Happy

If you could take a look at this for me and follow the support options offered then we should be able to get the eBilling registration resolved for you.

Thanks again and speak soon!

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos