Menu
jock2209
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Been cut off as they think i'm moving home

Hi, don't know if this is going to be anymore help than the telephone "service" i've just received. I am planning to move to a new house in my back garden and therefore contacted customer services several months ago to discuss a connection to the new property.

Since that time my services have been cut off twice ,as they seem to just put a date into their system as to when they think I'm moving.

Phoned to see how the new connection was going, four days ago, only to be told i was going to be cut off today. Despite informing all of the people i spoke to that day (at least 5!!!) NOT to disconnect me and mark my account as such.....I have been disconnected.

Unable to get through to member of staff who understands what the problem is and after 45 minutes i was cut off the first time this evening and on the second occasion I was just fobbed off again.

Does someone have a way of going to the connections/construction team direct without having to explain myself to advisors who don't fully understand my problem whether because they are unable to or have no interest. I have been told it will take 48hrs to get my services back

Help please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Been cut off as they think i'm moving home

Hi jock2209

Thanks for taking the time to join us on the forums and for letting us know about the house move issues you have had.

I am sorry to hear that this has been an issue for you Smiley Sad

I can see since you posted you have been in communication with the teams and that they have been supporting you with this.

These kinds of issues do require security to be cleared which we cannot do on the public forums so if there are any other queries linked to this going forwards it would be great if you could get in touch with our teams via Webchat or via 150 or 0345 454 1111. On either of these options our teams will be able to offer you the support you need to get the ball rolling for you and hopefully get your additional connection sorted at the bottom of the garden without further incidents or hiccups on the journey.

Keep us posted if you need help with anything else and we’ll do whatever we can to support you.

Kind regards

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
jock2209
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Been cut off as they think i'm moving home

Supporting me ?????? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhh
0 Kudos