Menu
unhappyman1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Badly treated by Retentions

I recently was let go by my employer as I had to undergo a knee replacement and would no longer be able to do my job. I pay £43-74pm for my broadband so rang to say I was thinking of leaving, hoping I would get a deal to tide me over whilst I recover and find further employment.

This was on the 16th December where I spoke to Jason. He offered to drop it to £38pm for 12 months but said I may get a better deal fro retentions. He said he was emailing them and they would call me back. That never happened so I called again this afternoon, where I spoke to James. He informed me that Jason works for retentions (strange??) and that he would get Jason to call me.

No phone call from Jason, instead I found an email sent at 5 o'clock today informing me that Virgin were sorry to lose me and I would be disconnected on the date agreed. I'd love to know when that is so I can sort out another provider. I feel disgusted at this treatment, I have been with Virgin for over 16 years

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Badly treated by Retentions

Hi unhappyman1

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us regarding the retentions offer. It's also lovely to have you joining us on the forum community too and welcome.

I am sorry that the promised call back did not happen. It does look like this could be looked at by our teams in retentions for you and if you would like to discuss this with them before your account is closed then it would be great if you could get in touch with our teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111. It's option 4 then option 5 when you call in.

If you are able to give them a call then that would be great.

Please keep us posted on how this goes if you do.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos