Menu
ErickThapa
Joining in
Message 61 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Vigrin Area Code TN40JF

I am trying to find out why my bill is so high this month and i called virgin but than they start asking me what my area code is. As far as I know I never received and area code. Than they asked me for my email address and apparently none of my email address match with their information. And till i get the email address right they wont let me get any information. I am really in a bind as I don`t know what to do. Any idea how to find the area code?

Thanks

lottie1
Just joined
Message 62 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Area Code BH23

Hi

I am trying to renew my line rental and require my area code to get through to someone. Please can you confirm what it is. My postcode is BH23 4FP

Many thanks

italondoner
Joining in
Message 63 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Re: Find out my area reference code?

Hello. What is the area reference code for Cambridge CB1 3DB?
Thank you very much Smiley Happy

emily4
Joining in
Message 64 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Area reference for broadband set up?

Hi, trying to activate my QuickStart broadband and it's asking for an area reference but we haven't been given one in any of our correspondence, only an account number. Our postcode is G20 8PD in Glasgow, any help?
spread1406
Joining in
Message 65 of 304
Flag for a moderator

area code

Can anyone please tell me the area code for Salisbury. the post code is SP1 2HA. THANK YOU

Lchaps
Joining in
Message 66 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Area reference code.

Hi,

I need an area reference code to set up my new broadband. I have t been sent this information anywhere. Can you please tell me the area reference for bs9 3ej.

Thanks.
Hayley3
Just browsing
Message 67 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Area reference code

Can anyone tell me what my area reference code is please I'm bh9
maggie999
Joining in
Message 68 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Area Reference

Hi can someone help, I live in cm19 5ph and need to find out what my area reference is , so if someone can help that would grwat. Thanks

PaulineDodds
Joining in
Message 69 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Area reference

Hi could you let me know my area code please.  I have never had a welcome pack or letter.  I do have an account number that the engineer left. Thank you.

K1205700
Just joined
Message 70 of 304
Flag for a moderator

Area reference code

Hi,

Can someone please advise what my area code is, I can't find it on correspondence.
I'm in SE17 2JW LONDON