Menu
Clairelouisea
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Area code

Hi all, could anyone help me out with the area code for hebburn south tyneside please? Cant for the life of me find it!
Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area code

If you login to myvirginmedia http://bit.ly/2nHiyZx you can find it on top of the white page on the right side

0 Kudos
Clairelouisea
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response, i cant login as i havnt registered yet, i need the area code for the registration,,,,,, they havnt sent me any bills yet so dont know where else to look
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Clairelouisea

Thank for getting in touch with us about the area reference, and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Tyneside is usually covered by area reference ID 02.

Additionally on your email you should have received a welcome email a day or two after you signed up with us that would include your account number and area reference, and a few days after the eContract would have been sent which would also have contained the same information for you.

If the area reference 02 doesn't work if you can check your spam and trash folders as these supporting emails we would have sent to you may be resting there for you.

If you need to recheck some specific account details as a back-up you could also chat to our teams either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with this support option.

Via the Webchat link if you choose an option on the left you will then be able to select the 'Chat To Us' option when you tab over to the right of the page.

Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

If there’s anything else you need form us, please just let us know Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos