0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area Reference Code

hiya @Cormick53 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, should be :28
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Cormick53
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Area Ref.No.

What a hopeless service from Virgin Media.I only signed up to VM 3 weeks ago and still have not got my Area Reference Code for Glasgow G200JF. I was told it was 28 but keep being told my details are wrong. If Virgin Media cannot supply the service that they said they would, then that is a breach of contract and I will have no option but to cancel my end of the contract. Get it sorted Virgin, not good enough.

IAN McCORMICK, GLASGOW

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Cormick53,

The area reference would be 28.

Let me know if I can assist with anything else. Smiley Happy

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area Ref.No.

hiya @Cormick53 you would need to have a chat with customer services to double check your details match up
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Cormick53
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Once again, another failed attempt to get my Area Reference Code. Once again I have been told by Virgin it is 28 for Glasgow. This is not rocket science. There are only 3 questions, My second name, My account number and My area reference code.I entered my second name, which I assume is correct because I have had it for 63 years.I also entered my account number and area reference code which were both given to me by Virgin, and once again I am being told my details are incorrect. I am self employed and cannot keep taking time off to try to get Virgin to do what they are supposed to do. This is a breach of contract and I will have no option but to cancel my end of the contract. LAST CHANCE VIRGIN A DISGUSTED IAN McCORMICK
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

sadly the forum team wouldn't be able to intervene much in this due to issues of Data Protection.. if you can get online with virginmedia they they are are supplying service.
0 Kudos