Menu
Esscolab
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Another dissatisfied customer

There's no such thing as customer loyalty these days. After 8 years of having Virgin broadband and two mobile phones, I go into a Virgin store to get a new phone / contract only to be told I've been declined a credit rating!! They give no reason why.

Virgin seem to be oblivious to the fact that they've been taking money out of my account for their broadband service and 2 mobile phones for over 8 years!!!

I went into an O2 shop and had no issues.

So it's goodbye Virgin, you need to dramatically look at your customer loyalty program, it's a disgrace.

Simon Percivall

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another dissatisfied customer

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you had a problem upgrading your contract with us. Did you get in touch with our Customer Relations team to see if there was anything further we could do to get your upgrade put through? 

I'm sorry that you've had such a poor experience and have now gone to O2. We wish you all the best and hope that maybe sometime in the future you will consider return to Virgin Mobile.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another dissatisfied customer

Terri_P wrote:

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you had a problem upgrading your contract with us. Did you get in touch with our Customer Relations team to see if there was anything further we could do to get your upgrade put through? 

Why on earth should he - it's for VM to try to attract customers but they do not seem to be seriously bothered. It is not for the potential customer to run around and work for the dubious privilege of being allowed to give VM his money.

0 Kudos