Menu
Doubletrouble29
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Amazon voucher

Hi

Can anyone help me? Everything was installed on Aug but still not had my vouchers that I should of got any want them to help with Xmas gifts x
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Amazon voucher

Have you been checking your email address's spam folder in case the voucher email ended up in there by mistake?

That aside, the favicon.png Forum Team here can help get it sorted, you'll get a response from a member of said team soon.

Alternatively, ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details when prompted for them -> Choose from the menu Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask for an exception form to be filled in regarding the unreceived gift.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Have you been checking your email address's spam folder in case the voucher email ended up in there by mistake?

That aside, the favicon.png Forum Team here can help get it sorted, you'll get a response from a member of said team soon.

Alternatively, ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details when prompted for them -> Choose from the menu Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask for an exception form to be filled in regarding the unreceived gift.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Doubletrouble29
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have been checking all my email folders, I did try and call but was on hold for ages.

Thanks
Amanda
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Doubletrouble29,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Doubletrouble29,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done later on today for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Doubletrouble29
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I got the following email
Hi There,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We haven’t forgotten you.

Some important news about your Gift with Purchases.

We have checked the account and your account matches eligibility for the £100 Gift Voucher.
We will forward your reward details to the dispatch Team on 11-Nov16 and you will receive the 16 digits codes to redeem within 24 Hrs. from the above mentioned date.

Please check your email and follow instructions mentioned in the email to redeem the code.

Kind regards,
Rewards Exceptions Team

But still waiting for the code please can you help I have been on hold for 35 mins waiting to get through to someone 😞
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Doubletrouble29

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've still not received anything. 

I have raised this up to the Rewards Team now to find out what has gone wrong. 

As soon as I hear back, I shall let you know.

Thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team

Doubletrouble29
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you x
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Doubletrouble29,

Thanks for your patience on this one. 

For some reason, even after we raised this, it looks as though the details weren't saved on the tracker Smiley Sad

This has been amended now and you should receive the email some point in the next few days. 

Apologies once again for the delay.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team