Menu
b0nb0nGB
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Vouchers

Hey all. Due to get the big kahuna bundle installed on monday the 11th.

We signed up using my girlfriends work discount thing because she works for the NHS and the offer we got included £150 of Amazon Vouchers.

Now, scrolling through this forum i can see alot of "wheres my vouchers". Is this still a problem?? We chose this package and offer so we could use the amazon vouchers for stuff for our new house so really could do with them sooner rather than later like it seems some of you have had to do.

Looking forward to being online through broadband again!

Roll on monday!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Vouchers

Hi b0nb0nGB,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here.

Not all customers have problems with their vouchers. If you haven't received an email 28 days after your installation, let us know and we can chase it up for you then.

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

b0nb0nGB
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi!

We are over the moon with our package and service since installation but still no sign of the amazon vouchers.

Who should i speak to about them??

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi b0nb0nGB, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

As mentioned by Terri about, you need to wait the full 28 days as the vouchers wont be sent before then. 

As you were installed the 11th January, you'll need to wait until 8th February. 

If you haven't received them by then, come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
b0nb0nGB
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

hey!

back again Smiley Happy

still haven't received any information about the vouchers. not even an email.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi b0nb0nGB, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

I'm really sorry to hear you've still not received them. I filled out an exception form and the Rewards team came back to say you were not eligible for the vouchers. 

I've emailed the team to find out if there is anything we can do and to question why you're no longer eligible. Once I know more I'll be in contact with you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
b0nb0nGB
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Finally found out that i wasnt eligible "apparently" but argued my point.

My contract never stated that movies and sports HAD to be a part of the package yet i was told on the phone that having them was the only way i would get the vouchers.

I threatened to cancel my account as its false advertising and it was one of few reasons we went for the package so we could use them to get baby stuff for april.

They passed me to customer relations and he then found that in my account area on the system it specifically stated "£150 shopping vouchers included" and he didnt understand why other members of staff had been telling me i wasnt eligible.

This seems to be a problem with ALOT of the voucher questions on here. Being told they would get £X.XX in vouchers and then a month into their contract when theres no backtracking or canceling we are told we can't have them.

Word of advice to other customers; check your original contract and order emails and fight for them. Dont just fold.

Mine are on the way now. £150 for amazon. Happy days. Eventually.
0 Kudos
Sneill2605
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I have been with virgin since 10/10/16 still no £150 voucher as promised,can anybody help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sneill2605,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. We're running a little behind on the boards and only now reaching your thread Smiley Sad 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your  vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these speakers to our customers. This has also already been done for you.

Keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
edwards2402
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I'm at my wits end with chasing up my Amazon vouchers. I'm not a racist whatsoever but I'm sick of speaking to numerous Indian customer reps, mostly men who say that they have submitted the form & I will receive an email almost instantly & when I don't I'm told 'we'll wait 48hrs' hey presto, no email, I ring again & get the same every single time so that's why I'm trying here. I had the full VIP package on the 25th Jan & it's now almost the 25tg March yet still no vouchers. Please can you help as I firmly stated when I took out the contract that if I did not qualify (which I was told I did) then I would cancel the contract & use my friends 'introduce a friend' link but I was assured by Laura at the Manchester call centre that I did qualify & I would receive an email after 28days. Still no email!!
0 Kudos