Menu
Zeta
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Voucher

Hi

I have still not received the £100  Amazon Voucher.  On the 6th March I recevied an email from the Exceptions team saying they had checked my account and I they will forward my details onto the dispatch team and would receive the code in 24 hours.

A week later and still nothing I have contacted Virgin twice now to be told that it would be resent and I will receive in no later than Friday....

Checked Junk mail as well.

Thanks Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Voucher

Hi Zeta,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This was done Monday for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'.

If you've still not received anything within 7 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos