Menu
singvis
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Voucher

Hello

I signed-up to Virgin Media this January where an Amazon voucher was part of the deal. Its been more than 5 weeks since installation and I haven't received any email from Virgin or Eden-Red, and I have checked the junk mail folder as well.

I hope someone from the Forum team would be able to help?

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Voucher

Good morning singvis

Thanks for getting in touch with us on the forums about the missing voucher, and thanks too for joining us on the forums. It's always nice to see new faces with us and great that you've come to us for support with this Smiley Happy

In order for me to look into this further for you I need you to confirm some information for me.

If you could send a private message to me with your name and full address and the email address the vouchers should be sent to, I can then flag this to the teams for you and will get back to you as soon as I can with their updates.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm what we have done for you and what to expect next Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

singvis
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Karen. Just sent you a PM.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks singvis,

I've just popped back to you with a reply Smiley Happy

Speak soon!

Karen_A

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi singvis

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly with your PM, that's great!

I've raised  the relevant forms for this to be picked up by the rewards exceptions teams for us and if there is an issue with this processing, as you have provided me with the proof of the original offer, I can then escalate this on your behalf should this be needed.

The first step may take the teams a couple of days to action, and I am out of the business Thurs and Fri of this week, so I'll probably be catching up with you about this at the earliest by Monday the 13th if that is okay.

In the meantime I hope you have a lovely week and keep in touch with us if you need anything else Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Forum Team

singvis
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much, Karen

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi singvis

The teams have asked me to email them the details you provided for them to look into this for you which I have done for you just now.

If they're able to get back in touch with me before 2:30pm today, I'll be able to reply back to you. If not it'll be Monday when I get a chance to catch up with you next.

Hope to catch you soon Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hey singvis Smiley Very Happy

Great news! The voucher request is being processed for you and will be with you within the next 24 hours via email.

Please keep us posted on when this arrives and let us know if you need anything else!

Thanks again.

Karen_A

Forum Team

singvis
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

That was super fast, Karen! Thanks so much.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

You're very welcome singvis Smiley Happy

Just let us know if you need anything else and if you do, then just drop back to us with your post.

We're always happy to help out Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos