Menu
Greengiraffe
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Voucher

Can anyone tell me when my Amazon voucher should come through? I've checked emails and spam....
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Amazon Voucher

Shelke posted this elsewhere

Or you can call in about it by ringing 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from all other phones -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> The once in the menu Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask for an exception form to be filled in regarding this matter.

I hope it helps
0 Kudos

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Shelke posted this elsewhere

Or you can call in about it by ringing 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from all other phones -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> The once in the menu Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask for an exception form to be filled in regarding this matter.

I hope it helps
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Greengiraffe,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Very Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you.

Checking the account you are still within the first 28 days since install.  After your first 28 days, we'll send your details over to the company that provide you with these vouchers. After this it may take up to 2 weeks. 

If you're still waiting by the 6th December, pop back and let us know and we will do some chasing for you Smiley Very Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Greengiraffe
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I will keep an eye out and let you know 🙂
0 Kudos
Greengiraffe
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have still not received the £150 voucher, are you able to chase this up for me?

Thank you
0 Kudos
Greengiraffe
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Sorry to hassle you but I have still not heard anything about the £150 voucher. Can you advise 🙂
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Greengiraffe

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't received the voucher yet.

I've dropped you a PM with some more information (purple envelope) - please respond to the PM directly and we'll get you some assistance with this.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos