Menu
deborahwxx1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All my services

Someone please help. Was going to move to bt from virgun but changed my mind. Was assured by virgin that they wouldnt cancel but theyve gone ahead and ported landline number across to bt. Plus its still coming up rest of contract ends on 23rd even though i asked not to and was told it wouldnt terminate.
Please need help
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: All my services

hiya @deborahwxx1 sadly not much can be done via the forum community, this site is more for technical related issues, you would need to have a chat with customer relations choosing option 4 - 5 (thinking of leave leaving us), they deal with complex issues.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
deborahwxx1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou. I've given them a ring and they say they are sorting it Fingers crossed it will be.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi deborahwxx1,

I've responded to your original post about this on the Virgin Phone Forum board here: Reactivating landline and sent you a pm as well.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos