Menu
JCB_Digger
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Agreed offer to keep cable broadband

Hi,

I spoke to a chap in the call centre yesterday who offered me an 18 month contract at a specific price - the 'receipt' paperwork email has come through and I find that part of the discount is only for 6 months, rather than the full 18 months which we agreed.

Can you get in touch about this please? Also, is there another way to get in touch with billing/retentions by an email address rather than having to post a message on an open board?

Thanks, John

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Agreed offer to keep cable broadband

there is no email address and someone getting in touch will be VM replying here - that will take about a week - not sure what they can do as its an account problem ant thats not something they can help with because of DPA - you have 14 days to cancel the deal afaik so waiting here may not be a good idea - go back to retentions and see what they can do

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

there is no email address and someone getting in touch will be VM replying here - that will take about a week - not sure what they can do as its an account problem ant thats not something they can help with because of DPA - you have 14 days to cancel the deal afaik so waiting here may not be a good idea - go back to retentions and see what they can do

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos
JCB_Digger
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Tony,

I'll keep watching out for a response on here over Christmas and ring 'em next week if I hear nothing. Really infuriating there isn't a proper written means of communication though..

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JCB_Digger, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. We're running a little behind on the boards and only now reaching your thread Smiley Sad 

Apologies to hear that the deal you received via email wasn't quite what was agreed over the phone. Have you spoken to the team since posting here? 

If not, and you'd prefer not to call again, try our Web chat option: Contact Us

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos