Menu
BAGOTS
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Adding Company Name.

Hi I currently own a Ltd company to sell my services as a consultant. I do not need the full business package. I have taken the Homeworks package designed for small businesses. I am told by my accountant that I can offset some of my bill as company expenses. However the HRMC require my company name be added to my billing address. I have tried unsuccessfully to get VM to do this. Has anybody managed to get them to do this without taking an unwanted business account? I am looking for a president here as my accountant belives I should be able to do this. I feel that there is a conflict here as they recognise the small business needs by providing the Homeworks service but will not assist with the recovery of the costs through the business.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adding Company Name.

The problem with using Residential services for business use is there is no SLA to cover you if you have faults on the service. Even with Homeworks there are no compensation arrangements for loss of use (apart from refund of rental after 24 hours or more of disruption), & there is no set timescale set for repair resolution.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos