Menu
Ant2
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Acknowledging Complaints

I attach (below) a redacted version of my letter of 15.10.2016 to Virgin Media Complaints at PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea SA 7 9ZJ. This follows up the issues with my landline, also documented in the “no dialling tone” thread at http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Phone/no-dialling-tone/td-p/3059197, which I'm glad to say seem now to have been resolved. According to VM's guide to its Consumer Complaint Resolution Code of Practice, “Having your voice heard”, letters to the above address “will be acknowledged within 48 hours of receipt”. So far I have not received any acknowledgement, and should be grateful if a Forum Team Member can confirm that my complaint is in fact receiving attention.

Virgin15Oct16.page1.jpgVirgin15Oct16.page2.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Acknowledging Complaints

Hi Ant2

Sorry to hear that we've not confirmed we've received your letter, I've been able to take a look at your account and can confirm that the complaint has been received and opened from our end.

It's currently assigned to the team and someone will be in touch very soon to discuss, I'm sorry again that we've not been in touch to confirm receiving your complaint and I'd love to hear how you get on.

We'll be here if you need any support moving forward

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ant2
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cheers Craig.  An acknowledgment has also been sent by post - delivered 5 minutes ago!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The timing! We didn't do it on purpose I promise!

In all seriousness, thanks for taking the time to let me know you've received it. I'd love to hear how it goes and if you want me to take a look for an update at any time, you know where I'll beMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ant2
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It seems that Virgin Media has to be shamed into taking any action on behalf of its customers, so I'm now posting here their letter of 31 October acknowledging the complaint I made on 15 October (see above). Needless to say, I've heard nothing further and the issues raised by my letter have still not been resolved. So much for the commitment in VM's Consumer Complaint Resolution Code of Practice that “Your letter will be acknowledged within 48 hours of receipt and we aim to resolve all written complaints within 28 days of receipt”. (Instead I'm bombarded with emails from them about their  “Black Friday” offers – as if …!)

In a few days' time, the 8 week period following my initial complaint will be up and I'll be able to go directly to CISAS, the independent adjudicator. Hopefully I'll get more joy there.

DSC09692.jpg

0 Kudos
Ant2
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Spookily, within 24 hours of me posting the above, I received a call from Virgin!  I won't go into detail here.  Suffice to say that, at long last, matters have been resolved to my satisfaction.

0 Kudos