Menu
Srose
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Account suspended

Hello,

I received a card through the door from virgin saying there is work going on in my area to improve the service and that the service will be offline for 4 hours. A day later and still my broadband and to are not working (I do not have a home phone) I have been passed around all over the show on the phones and have found out that my account has been suspended although every bill has been paid and I am in credit, my account was credited with £7 I am unsure why maybe this has something to do with it. I am at my wits end with this I have spoke to atleast 5 different people and been on the phone for over 2 and a half hours and no one can tell me why my account is suspended.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account suspended

They cant deal with account issues on here, so unfortunately its back to the phones..

If you phone during office hours, select the "thinking of leaving" us option (4,5) you'll land with UK onshore support who will be able to tell you whats going on.

If your landline is disconnected too, 0345 454 1111 will get you through for a local call rate.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Srose,

Thank you for your post, it's great to see a new face Smiley Happy

As Kippies has mentioned, calling in would be an option to get in touch to help towards this type of issue. You can also use our Chat Online, just select 'Billing' from there and then choose to chat to us Smiley Happy

All the best and good luck Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Srose
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for both your replies, When selecting the option to leave virgin I am getting straight through to someone a lot quicker (funny that) I wish I knew about the chat online option as my phone bill is going to hurt when it comes through I have spent over 4 and a half hours getting passed around. 3 times I have been put on hold and then someone completely different answers as though I am a new caller. I have a technician booked for Thursday so I'm hoping that it will be resolved then.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey there Srose,

Thank you for your message and keeping us all in the loop Smiley Happy

I can see that Thursday would have been the day for us to come take a look, how did things go in the end?

Please stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Srose
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The technician resolved the issue in about 20 mins, apparently there are a lot with the same problem down my street, all this for a unplugged cable somewhere down the street!