Menu
H-T
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Account disconnected

Hi,

I moved house 3 weeks ago and moved my virgin broadband and phone over with me. When I log on to my virgin account I am told that my account has been disconnected, that I don't have any broadband or phone services with my package and that I am unable to view my bills online.
I tried calling virgin last night and was passed to 4 people who at first told me I had disconnected myself. I assured them I hadn't and was then passed around to different people who didn't seem to have an answer as the phone cut off half way through the fourth conversation.
Is there anyone who knows what this could be? Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong group. Thanks in advance.

Hannah
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account disconnected

Hi Hannah,

You were probably talking to the offshore call centre and they are a waste of time.  Try calling the UK based Retentions Team ...  150 from a Virgin phone or  0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts  1  >  4  >  5  to 'Thinking of leaving us'.  They can deal with a lot more than just retentions and you are likely to get more sense out of them.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
H-T
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks! I've given them a ring and it's sorted.
It turns out that my email address was still linked to my old house so just needed moving over.
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Excellent Hannah, always pleased to hear of a good outcome.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos