Menu
Seanriley
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

About a complaint

Still haven't heard back from my complaint I have re raised this 3 time I have been having problems with my tv services and Internet for the past 8 months it is all logged down and nothink seems to be gettin done about it yet again my internet has gone off and I am using my mobile data tv error box reads c130 all the time and cuts off this has been happening since I Caint rember engineers Caint seem to fix the problem been out about 5 times complaints department haven't got back to me in the past 8 weeks in sick off ringing up now as don't get resolved just get told sumbody will call back !!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: About a complaint

Hi Seanriley

Many thanks for taking the time to join us on the community and thanks for dropping by with your complaint post.

I appreciate you have had intermittent issues over the last 8 months and my apologies that services have been affected in this way.

I can see you have called to speak to the teams about this.

Can I ask is this c130 issue still causing you a concern on the TV and is the internet still affected?

When you contacted us the other day I can see that you did not at that time look into the service issues with us but rather the billing side of things.

Can you let us know how the services are at present? If there is a need for us to look at this again and you would like us to look into this further for you please just let us know.

Speak soon.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Seanriley
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

The issue has been still ongoing but I did speak to 1 off your managers the other day who was totally unhelpful with this said basically it's normal for this to happen I have just give in and am payin my bill when I subside contract I will be switching services
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Seanriley

I am sorry to hear that you have not managed to get this sorted with us yet.

If you would like one of our team to look into this for you please just give us a shout and we'll be happy to look into the service issues further for you.

Just let us know.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Seanriley
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks and evrytime they look into it it never seems to be fixed have not been reciving my 100 percant services as was promised I have been a customer for quite sum times and been having these problems apartley they was there when I sighned up but no body informed me off this and every time I ring up I waste my time so I'm going to pay my bill off and then leave the services switch over to sky they seem to be more ressaonable as when I had them before
0 Kudos
Seanriley
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

There is something you could help
Me with please do u know when my end off contract date is as I don't recall ever sighing a new contract with virgin media thank
You
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Seanriley,

I've sent you a private message relating to a separate issue.

If you wish to discuss anything further relating to your account, we can do so there.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Seanriley
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Have replied
0 Kudos
Forum Team