Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

About Installation

My order ref:
********:

My account number:********** Area ref: 22

Hi,

I ordered Virgin media broadband last February but still I haven't get my broadband connection.

first i ordered they gave me Date 24.02.2017 But unfortunately no one came for installation they email me 23.02.2017 we apologized  we can't come on 24.02.2017 for installation because of some issue with council   after i spoke one of the member of staff on the phone she said it take couple of weeks for permission from council. she told me meanwhile i need to buy dongle and i bought Vodafone Dongle. the Dongle cost me £250.00 and I called plenty of times for new date for installation but no one gave me proper answer. i spoke to one member of staff of 04.03.2017 regarding installation he said its take couple of days so I told him I use Sky before and they offered my for good deal. and spoke to Gentleman if you said its take couple of days i cancel my sky deal and wait for virgin and virgin staff misunderstand and he cancel my  virgin ordered next time called again and i ask which date Virgin come for installation because i have to book my off that day because no one at my home in case virgin come for installation , the customer adviser said your ordered has been cancel, i told him who cancel it because i didn't cancel virgin order, and he was shocked as well. and he did everything again. Again he rejoined me since February I keep calling Virgin but no one give me perfect reply. 

So please let me know what's going on .

Many Thanks

M.Shaikh

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: About Installation

Hi afrozshaikh446

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about the delay to your installation and thank you for posting to us about this.

I am sorry that we have to delay your installation in order to get this done.

I appreciate that these delays do impact our customers but they are necessary for us to complete the repair works that we have identified during the pre-call in order for us to provide services for you.

The work that is needed requires permits from the local authority and permits from any utility companies who have cables where we are planning to work or dig.

I can see you have also called in to our teams about this recently and the construction team have popped back to advise that we are still awaiting approval on works we have planned for.

To keep up to date with this with our Construction teams you can contact them directly via 0345 045 0595 and their opening hours are Mon-Sat 8:30am-7pm.

Keep us posted if you need anything else.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos