Menu
taffhelen
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

ACCOUNT HOLDER HAS DIED

please can someone help me.  my brother has passed away and is a virgin media account holder. i have tried every telephone number there is and cannot connect with anybody to pass on this information. i keep receiving letters to his house for late payment charges. please can anyone give me a number

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ACCOUNT HOLDER HAS DIED

Sorry for your loss and sorry to hear that you're having difficulty notifying VM about your brother. 

@ModTeam Can you please ask one of the forum team to pick this up ASAP and make contact with @taffhelen to get this resolved.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ACCOUNT HOLDER HAS DIED

Hi taffhelen, 

Thanks for your post and let me start by saying, I am truly sorry to hear about your loss. 

We would love to get this sorted asap for you. 

I have sent you a private message requesting some details. Once I have your reply I will be able to help you. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out