Menu
theallmightyone
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

£50 referall and credit of loss of service ?

Hi so firstly after some tough times we have had to move from our address to a temporary address but as I was in contract with virgin we took virgin media services to the new address now it's took nearly 5 weeks for services to be installed as the date my services ended and the date they started at new address the was a fault in the line from green box/hub I was told I would be refunded on my account for loss of service ? I've called multiple times and I'm told it's logged in my notes and will be done yet nothing as of yet only 3 months later ?

Also over a year ago I referred my parents to vm who are still with you now yet neither of us have received the referall £50 having both multiple times asked about this and to be told it has been passed to the relevant team and then now when I mention it I'm told it was so long ago I should have told you ? You was told before the installation and the 2nd month they paid I contacted to see what was happening and was told it can take several weeks ?

I've tried everything and keep being told messages are being passed on. Well I'm feed up of paying when you don't stick to your word and don't believe I should pay when I had no services ?

Please feel free to private message for further details such as person I referred etc I will not be placing them on here ....
0 Kudos
theallmightyone
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £50 referall and credit of loss of service ?

Still awaiting a reply via phone or here but as always nothing ... Seems strange that when I owe you money you soon feel the need to contact me ...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £50 referall and credit of loss of service ?

Hi theallmightyone

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the Refer A Friend scheme and your previous offer for this.

I am sorry to hear that this has been ongoing for such a while Smiley Sad

If you could pop back to me on the pm I'm sending to you that you can find in the purple envelope up on the top right I'll take a look into this for you to see what we can do to support.

Hope to hear back soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos