Menu
supersonicmike
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

£50 credit not applied and charged for paper bill

I recently joined Virgin Media via refer a friend and had been told I would receive a £50 credit for doing so, however I have just had my first bill and the £50 credit is not showing. Also I have been charged for a paper bill, despite not asking for paper billing :-( Not a great start haha.

Anyone else experienced difficulty in receiving the refer a friend credit, or does this just take a while to go through?

I guess I will need to telephone to ask to be taken off paper billing and not charged even though I'm pretty sure I made sure I didnt ask for it. Can't find anything online to change this.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: £50 credit not applied and charged for paper bill

Hi supersonicmike,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos