Menu
cathyjay1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

£50 CREDIT NOT ON MY ACCOUNT

Hi I ve just had my virgin installed thank you. And I ve set up my account anyway when I signed up the guy who I spoke to said he would add £50 to my account because I had been given the run around by Virgin BUT just checked whats due to be paid and it is the full amount no credit deducted I dont want the full amount taken an then have to fight for the credit to be refunded at a later point . Cant ring India im partially deaf and cannot understand the accent sorry

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £50 CREDIT NOT ON MY ACCOUNT

Hiya cathyjay1,

Apologies for the missing credit. I'll send you a private message now so we can sort this out. Just click the small envelope icon to the top right.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £50 CREDIT NOT ON MY ACCOUNT

Hi cathyjay1

Many thanks for dropping by to us about the missing credit.

I can see this is being investigated for you by our teams and that Michael has also sent a pm to you in order for us to look into this further for you too if you still need our support.

I will pop back to you on a pm to confirm what we can do to help here and if you could get back to me on this, that would be fab Smiley Happy

Speak soon!

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos