Menu
justreply
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

20£ deposit is still not refunded

Hi,

Could anyone explain why the 20£ deposit paid in store is still not refunded automatically as promised? 6 months past from that time..

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 20£ deposit is still not refunded

justreply wrote:

Could anyone explain why the 20£ deposit paid in store is still not refunded automatically as promised? 6 months past from that time..

A deposit paid would go onto your Virgin Media account as credit and come off the first bill, it's not something that would be refunded back your bank account/credit card/etc.

In the event of that never happened, discuss it with the Billing Team. Either by ringing 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 1 (Billing) -> Pick a option like misc. billing queries and ask for it to be applied.

Or ask via the Webchat from a laptop or desktop, between 8AM to 8PM M-F and 9AM to 5PM Sa: Account and Billing -> Understanding my broadband, TV and Home phone bill -> Chat online. If all agents are busy, reload the page every three minutes and check again, repeatedly, until you get through to an agent.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos