Menu
LargeM
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

2 week router delivery

why am i waiting 2 weeks for VM to deliver a router to me? how is it possible that their offices are so slow that they cant turn a router delivery around in less than a working week when i can get amazon to deliver me a pack of chewing gum next day for free (slight over exaggeration). 

I suspect the main reason is that they only employ sales staff and the one guy who deals with sending out products simply cant cope with the 1000:1 ratio that he's working against. 

I'm going to make the assumption that as with sky they send out the router pre-configured with a random username and password pre-loaded so in order to ditch their pointless 10p Chinese router i'll have to packet sniff my network in order to setup my own?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2 week router delivery

Hi LargeM, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having to wait so long to receive your router. 

Orders from ourselves are processed within 3-5 days so I can't see why you would of been given a date so far in advance. Did you make any other changes at the same time or was it just this one? 

Since posting have you received your new router? 

Come back and let us know and by the way, welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos