Menu
Penney2017
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

2 Digit Area Code

Hi there.

I have recently moved in to my new home and I'm new to Virgin. I haven't received a bill yet and can't sign up for an online account as I don't know my code reference number but know my account number. It's the BH23 area.

Any ideas of the area reference code?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2 Digit Area Code

Have you got a contract document or any emails from VM that might quote it ... you're looking for a 2 or 3 number ref.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Penney2017
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No they don't have my email address and I've only had texts. Everything arrived yesterday. I phoned up and got it activated and asked for my account no. But forgot to ask for the reference code. Is that the only way to get it by phoning again?
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I would suggest you ring the UK based Retentions Team who can deal with a lot more than just retentions.   150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and follow the prompts  1  >  4  >  5  to 'Thinking of leaving us'.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

area code should be :18
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Penney2017
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the replies I have sorted this now. The area code is 20 and I wouldn't have been able to login anyway becuase my Surname was spelt wrong. This is being changed now and hopefully will be able to sign up for ebilling.
0 Kudos