Menu
Mumof4boys
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

1st bill and not happy

Just had my 1st direct debit this morning should be £85 a month and they have tried to take £189.99 wots this all about then ? Reason I left b4 was cause they kept doing this to me 😢
0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1st bill and not happy

The first payment is always for the initial month plus a month in advance so you effectively pay twice the normal monthly payment in one hit. Plus any one off installation charges.
Mumof4boys
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It was free installation I'm ringing them in a minute
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mumof4boys

Thanks for getting in touch with us Smiley Happy

I appreciate you posted your first post about the Direct Debit and your first bill to us and welcome to the community too Smiley Happy

First bills are generally for the first two months worth of services plus any installation/activation charges, call charges and On Demand costs you may have incurred.

I hope when you called us after you posted you got this sorted with the teams if the installation was promised as a free one.

Keep us posted on how this went and if we can help in any other way then just let us know!

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I hope you managed to get this sorted.  Please reply back to let us know how you got on.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

frist two months worth of services plus any installation/activation charges, call charges and On Demand costs you may have incurred. in one bill you should look at the video they have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En4G7T8PeT8

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
Mumof4boys
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yeah it was all explained to me .. really should of been explained better when I joined from sky but thank u anyway
0 Kudos