Menu
fozza_99
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

£150 sign up Voucher

Hi,

When i signed up for VM i was rewaded with a £150 voucher offer, Im still waiting for a email for the vouchers, and theres been nothing in post.

I had vm actaive from 14/12/16

Any help would be fab

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: £150 sign up Voucher

Hi fozza_99

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the sign up offer voucher and for joining us on the forums too Smiley Happy A warm welcome to the community!

I am sorry to hear that the voucher has not yet arrived and can see that our Exceptions team filled in the request for this to process on the 14th.

As this has not yet arrived for you I have escalated this to our Sales Delivery managers and they will pop back to me in the next few days with an update for you.

Please keep an eye on your email inbox too as this may come through to you before I see a reply (e.g. if this happens on Saturday I am next in the business on Monday)

Let us know if you need anythign else too Smiley Very Happy

Cheers

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi fozza_99

Thanks for sticking with us on this one Smiley Happy

I've been advised to let you know:

It will be sent over to Edenred and the customer will receive their voucher code, via email, within 24 hours from Monday. Can you advise the customer to check all inboxes including junk folder as it sometimes routes to there. The email will come from a 3rd party company called Edenred and it will have the subject heading of  “Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!”.

Please keep an eye on your mail for this email from Edenred and let us know when this arrives for you Smiley Very Happy

Happy spending!

Karen_A

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
fozza_99
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen thanks for your help. Still not had a email been checking junk as well . I'm away at the moment so checking emails on phone. Hopefully I've not missed it. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi fozza_99

I'm so sorry it was not received in the expected time frame Smiley Sad

Has the email arrived since you posted to me?

Keep in touch and I'll chase this for you tomorrow if not.

Thanks again!

Karen_A

Forum Team

fozza_99
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen

It came Smiley Very Happy Ive redeemend the code. did it this tuesday.

Just waiting for the voucher to come

Not sure how long it takes?

Thanks for all your help Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi fozza_99

No worries at all - it's what we're here for!

The usual process to arrival time once the voucher is redeemed is approximately 7 working days from the time you redeem the voucher code.

If you keep a hold of the email receipt you should have from when you processed this and if they don't arrive in the next 10 days then just pop back to us and we can escalate this with Eden Red's account manager for you via our Sales Delivery teams Smiley Happy

It should just arrive fine for you and is sent via Royal Mail but at least you know you can come back to us if there is an issue with this Smiley Happy

Thanks again

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos