Menu
Kippyd
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£150 Virgin Media Voucher

Has anyone actually received their incentive voucher that was touted when signing up.

we signed up last December 2016, with this premise, and were activated in January 2017, we have made numerous phone calls, and thus far been fobbed off.  

was led to believe the vouchers would arrive by email a week after activation.

IIm starting to feel that we have been scammed, and had not thought that a company like Virgin would be luring customers under false pretences.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: £150 Virgin Media Voucher

Kippyd wrote:

Has anyone actually received their incentive voucher that was touted when signing up.

we signed up last December 2016, with this premise, and were activated in January 2017, we have made numerous phone calls, and thus far been fobbed off.  

was led to believe the vouchers would arrive by email a week after activation.

IIm starting to feel that we have been scammed, and had not thought that a company like Virgin would be luring customers under false pretences.

AFAIK yes,

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/150-sign-up-Voucher/td-p/3321668

Seems to be similair issue- did you sign up through Eden Red?

Staff will pick it up and escalate for you as they have in that case- it can be up to week ATM for staff to reply though..

0 Kudos
Kippyd
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for your reply, we signed up via Carphone Warehouse.

many thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kippyd, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. it's great having you on board with us Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I've tried to look at your account but have been unable to locate your details. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos