Menu
pconnell80
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

15 days & still no reply from credit team

I emailed the credit file amendment team 15 days ago and was told I would get a reply within 14 days but never did, So I phoned virgin media yesterday who told me to email the CUS team and that they would reply to me within 48 hours, but I have just received an email saying someone will get back to me in another 14 days! But I doubt they will as they ignored my last email 15 days ago.

Does anyone have a phone number for the credit team as I am desperate to resolve this matter as it is affecting my mortgage application over a default for £40 that was paid last year.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 15 days & still no reply from credit team

You'll just have to keep hounding them, none of the forum staff have access to your billing details and they especially don't have access to your credit file, unfortunately there isn't much you can do outside of raising it as a formal complaint via customer service

All Replies
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You'll just have to keep hounding them, none of the forum staff have access to your billing details and they especially don't have access to your credit file, unfortunately there isn't much you can do outside of raising it as a formal complaint via customer service

pconnell80
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Shane, I've just called the credit team on 0800 052 2620 who said they can't put me thru to the credit file amendment team but they tried themselves to get an answer, but she said they are busy in a meeting and I should call back in 2 hours, so hopefully I'll get somewhere 🙄
0 Kudos
Swilllz88
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there did you have any luck in this issue?
0 Kudos