Menu
JAMcG
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£100 welcome voucher

Hi there - needing some advice please - joined Virgin Media about 8 weeks ago, installed 4 weeks ago - was promised £100 welcome voucher - we haven't received this - who should I contact, please?

0 Kudos
pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 welcome voucher

I think you need to wait until a calendar month after the activation ? They will then presumably shuffle a few bits of paper and tap a few fingers on a desk , then eventually send it to you Smiley Happy

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JAMcG,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you.

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JAMcG,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. 

The team have come back to me today and advised that the account isn't eligible due to the package you chose. 

I'd like to raise this up again further so I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos