Menu
mrlocksmith
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£100 welcome voucher

Hi can anyone help please - What do I do to receive a £100 voucher ? we've never got it and it's been some time now. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 welcome voucher

How long ago were you services installed, there is a 28 day wait after installation then a customer's case is looked into and an email sent out within a week about it the customer (35 days wait in all, if all goes well.)

Waited longer than 35 days after install? No sign of the voucher email in your email address's spam folder either? The you have several routes to pursue the matter. The first is wait until a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here picks up on your topic, you'll get a response from one of them within two weeks. They would look into the matter and provide you with updates regarding it. Alternatively, pop a quick call into 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Choose from the menu Option 4 -> Option 1. Once through to an agent, ask them to fill in an exception form regarding the unreceived voucher.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mrlocksmith,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

Checking your account, it seems that we have no email address added so when we've gone to send them out they've failed. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. I've also updated your account with the email address you've used to register on this forum. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mrlocksmith,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done tomorrow for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out