Menu
Mpepper
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

£100 voucher

I received an email from virgin media saying my voucher was about to be delivered on 28th November and still haven't received it. I've searched the junk mail etc and can't find anything. How long does it usually take?

Regards
Michelle
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £100 voucher

If more than 7 days have passed since the promised date, then either call back in about it or wait here for a favicon.png Forum Team member to look into it for you (up to a week wait for a response from a member of said team.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Mpepper,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. Checking the account, it looks as though it's because we haven't got an email address on file for you so have been unable to email the codes. 

I've updated your email address to the one you registered on the forums with and I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If more than 7 days have passed since the promised date, then either call back in about it or wait here for a favicon.png Forum Team member to look into it for you (up to a week wait for a response from a member of said team.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Mpepper,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. Checking the account, it looks as though it's because we haven't got an email address on file for you so have been unable to email the codes. 

I've updated your email address to the one you registered on the forums with and I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Mpepper
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

That's great thank you
Michelle
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mpepper,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done on Monday 9th January. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
sangam
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi We joined the virgin in may and we still didnt recive the voucher and we already called you its promissed we gonna get it but its still didnt get it,Pls help us.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi sangam

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community forums.

Truly sorry to hear you've not received your voucher.

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Thanks,

Daniel_G - Forum Team

Need help swapping your SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM here. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
sangam
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi we still didnt recive the voucher and we are very dissapointing. 3month we waiting for it.why are you promissing if not keep it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi sangam

I am sorry to hear the voucher has not yet been sent to you.

This is something we can absolutely look into for you Smiley Happy

If you can pop back to me via a PM and let me know:

• Your name
  • The account holders name if this is not you
  • The full address
  • Your email address

I can then look into this with our teams for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Speak soon Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi sangam

Thanks for getting back to me on your PM.

I've flagged this back to the rewards delivery managers to chase this for you and when they get back in touch with me I'll pop back here with an update for you.

This may take a few days.

Hope to speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos