Menu
Djc1900
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

£ 100 voucher

Hi I've just got up and running with virgin, but have a question about the £ 100 voucher. 

I origanly signed up 18/10/2016, then when I looked the following day the same package I went for came with a £ 100 voucher. I then rang up customer services on 20/10/2016 to see if I could have this voucher added to my order or I wanted to cancel it

I was told this had been added to my order but haven't heard anything since, should I wait longer or get in touch with them

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £ 100 voucher

Hi Djc1900,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's a real 'treat' to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. Checking the account your installation date was very recent. 

Your vouchers will be emailed out to you once the initial 28 day Right to Cancel period is over. We then ask for a further 14 days for the company that sends these vouchers out to sort it.

If you've still not received anything after 1st December, come back and let us know.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Djc1900,

Thanks for coming back to us on this. I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Djc1900,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's a real 'treat' to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. Checking the account your installation date was very recent. 

Your vouchers will be emailed out to you once the initial 28 day Right to Cancel period is over. We then ask for a further 14 days for the company that sends these vouchers out to sort it.

If you've still not received anything after 1st December, come back and let us know.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Djc1900
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for the reply I still haven't heard anything about the voucher. I've been checking my emails and junk mail and still nothing

0 Kudos
Djc1900
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for the reply I still haven't heard anything about the voucher. I've been checking my emails and junk mail and still nothing

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Djc1900,

Thanks for coming back to us on this. I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Djc1900
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much,

Merry Christmas

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Djc1900,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done today for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Djc1900
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That's great thanks very much, and have a nice Christmas