Menu
Sarahbee1
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

£100 shopping voucher

I had my services installed beginning of January it's now march and I've still received no voucher? Please can someone tell me why and when I will receive it thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 shopping voucher

Sarahbee1 wrote:
I had my services installed beginning of January it's now march and I've still received no voucher? Please can someone tell me why and when I will receive it thanks

Your details haven't been passed on to EdenRed or your contact details need correcting. You can call in about it (quickest way) by ringing 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 4 -> Option 1.

Alternately, wait up to two weeks for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here (they can also resolve the matter.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Sarahbee1 and welcome to the community,

I'm sorry you've been waiting a while for your voucher.

Do you still need help with this? Let us know if so and we'll do the best we can to help.

Cheers,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Sarahbee1
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I had an email from the virgin media team after contacting them by telephone. It said my account was eligible for the voucher and I would receive a voucher code in the next 24 hours that was a week ago and still no voucher! Yes any further help would be appreciated thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ah right, sorry about this Sarahbee1,

Can you check your junk email box just to make sue the code hasn't landed there?

Let us know,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Sarahbee1
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No I've checked, hasn't been received
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Okay, I'll drop you a private message soon. Just click the small envelope logo to the top right. 

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

0 Kudos