Menu
cel1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

£100 reward voucher

Hi

I joined virgin media in October 2016. I signed up for broadband, tv and home phone. The rewards voucher for this was £100. on the 9th of November 2016 i received an email for a £50 voucher. I called the customer services and was sent around to 7 different departments which took 59 minutes. when i finally got to the payments department and explained my query for the 8th time, she cut off the call!!!

I rang back and spoke to some one in customer service else who assured me the complaint had been logged for the attention of the rewards manager.

I got an email on the 13th of November to say they had not forgotten me. On the 16th of November i got an email saying the were about to send my new voucher code. On the 19th of November i got a reminder email to claim the £50 voucher.

I am absolutely disgusted with Virgin and want to know when i will be receiving the £100 voucher as that was the promotion when i signed up. i have paid my first bill and so virgin should hold up their end of the bargain!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 reward voucher

Hi cel1, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear the voucher you received wasn't as much as what you were expecting. 

Checking the account, the codes entered for the package you chose are in line with the £50 voucher offer. 

After ordering your services you would have received an Order Confirmation email with a WS Order Reference number on. Do you still have this? 

I've sent you some further information via private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 reward voucher

Hi cel1, 

I'm still waiting on your reply to my private message. 

I would love to be able to help you with this so if you can reply asap that would be awesome. 

Apologies again for the time it's taking to resolve this. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos