Menu
DonnieSparko
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 19
Flag for a moderator

£100 reward voucher

Hi,

Anyone still having problems with receiving their £100 voucher for signing up recently. My service went in over 28 days ago and I've paid my first bill. I've also checked my junk mail and nothing. Rest of the referral rewards etc. have gone on perfectly so it's a shame this hasn't.

Any advice to get this sorted?

Simon
Tags (3)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Aimee_Saskia
Up to speed
Message 2 of 19
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £100 reward voucher

Hi Simon,

One of the Forum Team will pick up your message over the next few days. They can then submit a Voucher Exceptions Form for you to locate your voucher.

Alternatively, and for a quicker response, you can ring 150 (from a Virgin Media landline) or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and speak to the Customer Care Team who can be reached from the main menu by selecting option 4, followed by option 1.

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I work for Virgin Media but any opinions expressed by myself are my own.
Want to say thank you? Click 'Kudos'.
Did I answer your question? 'Mark as Helpful Answer'.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 19
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi DonnieSparko,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. Smiley Happy

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Aimee_Saskia
Up to speed
Message 2 of 19
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Simon,

One of the Forum Team will pick up your message over the next few days. They can then submit a Voucher Exceptions Form for you to locate your voucher.

Alternatively, and for a quicker response, you can ring 150 (from a Virgin Media landline) or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and speak to the Customer Care Team who can be reached from the main menu by selecting option 4, followed by option 1.

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I work for Virgin Media but any opinions expressed by myself are my own.
Want to say thank you? Click 'Kudos'.
Did I answer your question? 'Mark as Helpful Answer'.

DonnieSparko
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your quick response Aimee. That's really helpful, I can wait a few more days.
Jo-G
Tuning in
Message 4 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

i joined Virgin in April and got promised this voucher but I am still waiting. Best keep on to Virgin as I can imagine they rely on us forgetting!

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 19
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi DonnieSparko,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. Smiley Happy

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jo-G, 

Welcome to the forums and it's great to have you join us in the Community too Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you have also not received your vouchers. 

In order to help you with this I'll need to go into the account and check a few things before filling out the exceptions form. 

I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you so that I can resolve this issue.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
tobyd
Joining in
Message 7 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Still waiting for my voucher and I went live on 1st May!

Have spoken with Virgin who promised me an update by the end of the week but yet to have that either.

Not impressed with the service thus far and I am a first time Virgin Media customer.

How difficult is it for a voucher to be sent? I stuck to my promise and paid my bill every month on time so how about Virgin Media play ball and keep up their end of the agreement.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jo-G,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. Smiley Happy 

The team have come back to me today and advised that the account isn't eligible due to the package you chose. 

I'd like to raise this up again further so I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi tobyd

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the vouchers, and my apologies that there has been a delay in you receiving yours from us Smiley Sad

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the community and thank you for choosing to use the forums to allow us to support you with this Smiley Happy

For me to take a look into this for you, I’m going to send a pm to you that you can find in the purple envelope next to your forum name.

If you could get back to me on this, that would be awesome!

Speak soon.

Karen

Virgin Media Forum Team

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Luke3
Joining in
Message 10 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have also had issues recieving the £1oo vouchers as promised when I signed up. I have been onto the Virgin chat and they generally just say 'it'll be with you shortly' but still nothing after days.

Any help on how to get this sorted?

Thanks,

0 Kudos