Menu
Ckeatley
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£100 m and s vouchers

We signed up for Virgin in April and were promised £100 M&S vouchers as part of the promotion. We have been chasing these ever since with hours spent on the phone with promises of it being sorted but no result. I cannot speak to anyone directly concerned with customer service complaints on the phone (can only be referred by a member of staff who cannot deal with my query) and cannot find a customer service email address either. Our last correspondence was a written letter from a customer service director on 21st October promising that they would be in contact to discuss in a few days but nothing  since.  Called 150 yet again today but feel like we are back to square one.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
vi11
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 m&s vouchers

I was told I was down for wine gift package when I signed up just before the end of October and it never appeared either. Sad, I would have thought Virgin above making empty promises.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ckeatley,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you so that I can resolve this issue.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi vi11,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums for you too. Smiley Happy

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding the missing wine and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

I can see the team have dispatched your wine yesterday. If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos