Menu
johndo575
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

£100 amazon Voucher

had virgin since start of August now and no sign of the £100 voucher can anyone help please? we did have the emails confirming it would be sent but those came weeks ago 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 amazon Voucher

This problem does happen more often than it should. You have two main ways to get it looked into. Either ring 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details when prompted -> It'll put you through to the menu, from there choose Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask them to fill in an exception form regarding the unreceived voucher. This will get the situation looked into.

Alternatively wait about three days for a favicon.png Forum Team member to respond to your topic. A member of said team will look into the situation and appraise you of any updates regarding it.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
johndo575
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

thats brilliant thanks for your help Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi johndo575,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

johndo575
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks thats brilliant Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi johndo575,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. Smiley Happy 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers.

You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

johndo575
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey Kath thanks for getting back to me before  Smiley Happy

we had the following on 12.10.16

Hi There,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We haven’t forgotten you.

Some important news about your Gift with Purchases.

We have checked the account and your account matches eligibility for the £100 Gift Voucher.

We will forward your reward details to the dispatch Team on 12-10-16 and you will receive the 16 digits codes to redeem within 24 Hrs. from the above mentioned date.

Please check your email and follow instructions mentioned in the email to redeem the code.

Kind regards,

Rewards Exceptions Team

To date we still have received nothing Smiley Sad please can you look into this again for us. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi johndo575,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are still waiting on receiving your vouchers. 

I will need to look in to this in a little more detail. I'm going to bring some 'Zombies' in on the party and ask them to take a look. Once I have any news on this I will get back to you Smiley Happy

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi johndo575,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. 

The team have come back to me now and let me know that they've arranged for the voucher code to be resent for you. 

You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team