Menu
williammcd
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

£100 Voucher

So I am quite new to Virgin with VIP Package and promise of £100 voucher switched on 14/2/17 28 days later no voucher. 9 phone calls to  C/S 1 email to reward exceptions, 1 complaint to manager 1 further complaint snr manager. ring back requests not done as promised and still no voucher. Email address checked several times and test emails sent no voucher trash and spam checked daily too. each time "the voucher will be with you in 24 hours" Spoke to Vandy manager  in C/S today and she said as it's not Virgins fault it is a third party company that are responsible for sending the voucher and said they are not in breach of contract. I have even tried to explain that we wanted to give this voucher to my 11yr old autistic daughter for her birthday at the end of march but there is no compassion or ownership. Im at the end of  my tether.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 Voucher

hiya @williammcd the forum team should reply with this matter as soon as possible.. they'll need to follow the same path emailing the exceptions team and finding out what is happening... @ModTeam
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Really very sorry to hear this williammcd,

I can see that you've spoken with the team recently regarding this advising that you should receive the voucher early this week.

Please get back to us should you not receive this and we will be sure to re-escalate this over to the relevant dept.

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
williammcd
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We still haven't received the voucher, can't tell you how frustrating this is. My daughter is so disappointed and I'm shocked that Virgin is letting this continue for this length of time it's now 2 months overdue. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi williammcd, 

Thanks for coming back to us and apologies to hear you are still waiting on receiving your vouchers. 

OK, I've popped an email over to the Head of the Rewards team to track what's happened here Smiley Sad 

Once I hear back from the team regarding this I will be in touch. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi williammcd, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I waited to hear back from the team regarding this Smiley Happy 

They have come back today to advise that the initial email hard bounced so we're assuming an incorrect email address was put in to the original work order. 

Since then, your account has been updated with a working address so we will arrange for the vouchers to be sent there instead. This email address is the same one you have registered for the Community too Smiley Happy 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done tomorrow for you. 

Make sure you check all inboxes including junk folder as it sometimes routes to there. The email will come from a 3rd party company called Edenred and it will have the subject heading of  “Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!”.

Let me know if you still haven't had the vouchers within a week. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos