Menu
mikewbrown
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

£100 Voucher

Was promised a £100 voucher which we was told that we will receive it 28 days after installation of the services, we had the services installed 4/2/17 and heard nothing about the voucher.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 Voucher

You'll need the matter chased up.

You can either choose to wait up to two weeks for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team (they can assist with the matter.) Or ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any other phone -> Option 1 -> Verify your details when prompted for them -> Option 4 -> Option 1.  Ask them to look into it, it could be as simple as the wrong email address for you being on record (ask them to spell it back to you to check that side of things.) Also, check your email's spam folder just in case it ended up in there.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
mikewbrown
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thanks for that....
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hiya mikewbrown,

Sorry to hear you've been waiting on your voucher.

Any sign yet? Let us know if not and we'll do out best to help.

Just so you know you can find FAQ's on Gift with Purchase here: http://virg.in/GiftHelp

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

mikewbrown
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Talked via live chat and they have escalated it, and I had an email yesterday advising I should receive the code in the next few days...

Thanks for all the assistance

Michael

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear you're making progress Michael.

Here if you need us,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos