Menu
Fernandes01
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

£100 Voucher

I was promised £100 vouchers when I was installed and have still not received them every time I phone they say they have been issued but still no luck please advise
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 Voucher

Either they're trying to say you got it already or maybe that the voucher offer that was included in your deal isn't available anymore, neither of which is a clear answer. There may be problems with the contact details VM have for you which would account for the former.

A member of the favicon.png Forum Team here can look into it for you (and keep you updated regarding it), you'll get a response from a member of that team in about 3 days wait (average.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Fernandes01
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

They were saying that it's been processed so should be on its way but yet still nothing I've had nothing but problems since I joined virgin
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Fernandes01 wrote:
They were saying that it's been processed so should be on its way but yet still nothing I've had nothing but problems since I joined virgin

So it could still be in the hands of the VM's Reward Team or the 3rd party company which dispatches the vouchers on VM's behalf has yet to fulfill their end of things Cat Sad

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Fernandes01
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you I have still not received anything I just keep getting told to check my messages x
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fernandes01,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've still not received your voucher. 

I can see from the account that this has been bounced back and fore to the rewards team a few times. The latest news on the account is we're waiting to see if your details are on the tracker today. This is usually sent late afternoon. 

If not, we'll get them manually added and you should get the voucher email within 48 hour from tomorrow. 

Come back and let us know if this isn't the case. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Fernandes01
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I received an email on the 19th saying I'd receive the 16 diget code within 24 hours from the 19th I'm sick of phoning now
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ferandes01,

Thanks for coming back to me on this and no more phone calls are required Smiley Happy 

As per my last message, we're waiting to see if your details are on the tracker today. If they aren't then we'll add them manually. 

There shouldn't be any further issues but if you've not had the email by Friday, let me know. Don't forget to check your spam and junk folders too though. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Fernandes01
Tuning in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Spoke to someone yesterday saying I'd receive my code last night still not got it after receiving an email on the 19th from rewards excemptions team saying I'd revive my code in 24hrs what a joke!!!! I should have had my vouchers by the 12th of December wish I'd of stuck with sky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fernandes01, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this and I'm so sorry the vouchers still haven't been received. 

I really don't know how this is as we're sending them and getting no bounce back so they should be coming through to you. Have you checked all other folders in your email?

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos